- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Sales experience is required.
- Comfort and familiarity in social and online media a must.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years at the similar position.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- High level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent PowerPoint/ presentation skills utilized routinely.
- Strong communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision and be intellectually curious.
- Excellent in Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence and Motivation for Sales.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
What we offer:
Salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Team and Individual bonuses on top of your commissions.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations.
A dynamic professional and high-tech agile and lean work environment.