- Coordination of all travel arrangements and calendar appointments for CEO; takes initiative to anticipate executive’s needs
- Oversee relationships among senior executives, current and existing clients and internal staff by encouraging open lines of communications
- Receives and responds to incoming calls/inquiries and visitors; responding promptly and professionally
- Assistance with negotiating contracts, sourcing suppliers, planning itineraries ensuring the utmost confidentiality.
- Helps prepare for all key meetings from new client engagements to Board presentations
- Establishes, organizes and maintains general and confidential department leadership files and budget information
- Handles miscellaneous projects as assigned including conducting internet research on relevant topics
- Analyzes market data, competitive landscape, and innovative trends in primary care to help develop the go-to market strategy and related core products / services of company
- Achieves/exceeds annual revenue / growth targets by identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers
- Manages daily and weekly activities, pipeline analysis, and forecasting to ensure results
- Supports marketing related events, seminars, website content, and related client materials to increase brand awareness and presence
- Performs other duties as self-identified or assigned in a fast-moving, quickly growing start-up
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Sales experience is required
- Comfort and familiarity in social and online media a must
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years at the similar position.
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- High level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism
- Excellent PowerPoint/ presentation skills utilized routinely
- Strong communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision and be intellectually curious.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
What we offer:
Salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Team and Individual bonuses.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations.
A dynamic professional and high-tech agile and lean work environment.